Monday, 29 September 2014

Big day tomorrow

Tomorrow is my induction day at college, I am bricking it. Wondering what I am committing myself too, the time, the study, the juggling but hopefully also the euphoria of doing something to better myself gain knowledge  and confidence.

Mortgage papers all completed and with the conveyancing services as of tomorrow morning. Draft consent order with DH's solicitor and we are just waiting. Visiting mum on Thursday, the first time I will have seen her since the beginning of her treatment. Really looking forward to spending 24 hours with her, long, long overdue. And my course starts tomorrow, those spinning plates are just about all spinning. Oh yes, the Rayburn should be fixed tomorrow, estimate a mere £460! And tonight as I entered the kitchen I  noticed water across the floor.....hoping to bloody goodness the dishwasher hasn't decided to leak now! I replaced the washing machine in August. I am beginning to feel a tad unlucky........it is me she shouts to no one in particular! Why me, why now, give me a break pleeeeaase.

Amongst the gloom a stunning bouquet of flowers adorns my kitchen table, delivered last Wednesday just because.....and the boys are in good form although lazy annoying shits too frequently. Constantly forgetting to do their designated jobs, despite reminders and " in a minute" is always the return call! If certain jobs are not done tomorrow three children may be waking to washing on their heads, wet swimming towels and rubbish from unemptied bins.... This woman means business! Or should I say this student...!

DH is in love and his brain is being ruled by his dick which has culminated in him being very late on two recent occasions involving collection and drop off for the youngest, who is now clearly disillusioned about his dad. A promised holiday with the boys has been postponed, vague unanswered emails, and he is constantly uncommitted about taking the boys to sport engagements and he still thinks he's a good father, beggars belief. Someone recently said of local papers  " the problem with local news, is generally not much happens in this town!" I was very quick to comment " I can feel an impending murder coming on" but sense prevails as I don't want to spend my days in small cell without my three children. No other reason!

How long now then.......today is the 29 September and still we wait for the divorce details to be finalised.









No comments:

Post a Comment