My waist line is thickening too, I'm convinced it's old age. I also know it's too much wine, chocolate, rich food and a general summer malaise towards exercise but I am consciously back on it now! The waist however is not moving as fast as I would like, and suddenly I am finding myself searching through my wardrobe daily for floaty tops, empire line dresses and wishing I owned a corset!
Would you believe it, no divorce either! We have progressed, we are now battling over the wording in the Consent Order. Yes the draft that goes to court, that hopefully gets stamped that allows me to apply for my Decree Absolut. Like Vodka Absolut, bloody absolutely and I will be drinking it in vast quantities that is for sure. If the moment takes me, I might just throw a party, a completely un PC divorced at last, can you believe it party. My X is a shit, and now I can tell everyone party.....or perhaps the quieter option, care to join me for a case of Proseco I can't believe it's all over party.
So the dilemmas of life....
Would you want to know if you had the Cancer gene if given the chance?
Is it a brave or stupid woman, who plans to start studying in two weeks time, with the hope it will better the career opportunities, when her life is still in turmoil?
Do you tell close friends their marriage looks doomed, when they constantly hint at problems and look forlorn?
Do you scowl at people on mobility vehicles and say " my goodness, you're costing the state a fortune you lazy, fat blob. Why not look after yourself better and try to walk a little, it helps!"?
Life is indeed full of questions and dilemmas. I wonder when all my spinning plates have gone will I truly feel like a huge weight has lifted and no longer seek solace in chocolate, cakes and dark chocolate toffees, lets hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment